The Onda Earrings are named after the Portuguese word for wave. Part of the Pinna Collection, inspired by the healing power of the sea and Mediterranean summers. Wavy shapes are curved and hammered for texture, hanging from iridescent mother of pearl discs.
- Post earrings are sold as a pair. Measures 3.5“ long.
- Available in 14k gold-filled and sterling silver with natural mother of pearl. Metals are certified nickel-free.
- Each earring weighs 3 grams (for reference a nickel weighs 5 grams).
- Learn more about the gemstones used in this piece here.
- Handmade to order in Los Angeles, ships within 2 weeks.