Lua Hoop Earrings
The Lua Hoops are named after the Portuguese word for moon. Part of the Pinna Collection, inspired by the healing power of the sea and Mediterranean summers. Round mother of pearl discs can be removed so hoops can be worn on their own as well.
- Post earrings are sold as a pair. Measures 1.75“ long.
- Available in 14k gold-filled and sterling silver with natural mother of pearl. Metals are certified nickel-free.
- Each earring weighs 3 grams (for reference a nickel weighs 5 grams).
- Learn more about the gemstones used in this piece here.
- Handmade to order in Los Angeles, ships within 2 weeks.