Concha Stud Earrings
The Concha Studs are named after the Portuguese word for shell. Part of the Pinna Collection, inspired by the healing power of the sea and Mediterranean summers. Shapes are hand cut from iridescent mother of pearl. See the drop version here.
- Post earrings are sold as a pair. Measures 1.25“ long.
- Available in 14k gold-filled and sterling silver with natural mother of pearl. Metals are certified nickel-free.
- Each earring weighs 3 grams (for reference a nickel weighs 5 grams).
- Learn more about the gemstones used in this piece here.
- Handmade to order in Los Angeles, ships within 2 weeks.